Since the M23 offensive across the region earlier this year, an estimated 1.2 million people have been displaced across North ...
The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on ...
A Trump administration official says the United States is talking with conflict-plagued Congo about developing its mineral ...
The United States is in talks to invest billions of dollars in mineral-rich Congo and wants to help end a conflict raging in ...
FDLR is a UN and US-blacklisted terrorist organization founded by military and paramilitary extremists linked to the 1994 ...
Rwandan-backed rebels have seized control of vast parts of eastern Congo and are now threatening to push westward into two ...
The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on Tuesday, a potential boost to Qatar's efforts to end the Central African ...
The source declined to say where M23 rebels would withdraw to. "We are asking for Walikale and surroundings to remain demilitarised," the source said. "If the FARDC (Congo's army) and their allies ...
Rwanda-backed M23 Rebels Announce Withdrawal From Walikale | Firstpost Africa | N18G Rwanda-backed M23 rebels have announced ...
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels staging an offensive in east Congo said on Saturday they would withdraw forces from the seized town ...
In a briefing to the U.N. Security Council on what she called “the alarming situation” in Congo, Bintou Keita pointed to the ...
Qatar Hosts Talks Between DR Congo & Rwanda, Also Meets M23 Rebels: Reports | Firstpost Africa | N18G The second round of DRC ...