The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on ...
The U.S., which on Wednesday sent shockwaves across the world by announcing a 10% baseline tariff on all imports, said last ...
The M23 rebels in control of key areas of eastern Congo agreed yesterday to a ceasefire with African coalition peacekeepers ...
The meeting in Doha would be the first between the two sides since the rebels backed by Rwanda captured two provincial ...
The convicted war criminal, Thomas Lubanga, based in Uganda, has declared the formation of a new rebel movement - the ...
FDLR is a UN and US-blacklisted terrorist organization founded by military and paramilitary extremists linked to the 1994 ...
Members of the M23 rebel group gather to supervise Congolese potential recruits before being taken to training centres run by ...
PHOTO/REUTERS The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on Tuesday, a potential boost to Qatar's efforts to end the ...
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels staging an offensive in east Congo said on Saturday they would withdraw forces from the seized town ...
A de facto ceasefire between Congolese forces and Rwandan-backed rebels in the eastern Congo town of Walikale appeared to ...
Amid ongoing conflict in eastern DRC, insecurity disrupts church life as M23 rebels advance. Faith communities adapt, ...
(Reuters) -Rwanda-backed M23 rebels staging an offensive in east Congo said on Saturday they would withdraw forces from the seized town of Walikale in support of peace efforts, having previously ...