The Congolese group said decision was in line with a ceasefire declared in February and in support of peace initiatives.
M23 seized Walikale this week Government hopes announcement will be translated into action Rebels pulled out of direct talks ...
Group cites unilateral ceasefire that it declared on Feb. 22 and need to create favorable conditions for dialogue to resolve ...
Press Release - Escalating violence between armed groups the FARDC and the M23/AFC, and their respective allies, in North ...
A M23 officer told Walikale residents on Thursday they were leaving a small group of soldiers there to provide security, while other soldiers "continue all the way to Kinshasa".
M23 rebels in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) have announced plans to withdraw from Walikale, a strategic town they ...
Rwanda-backed M23 Rebels Announce Withdrawal From Walikale | Firstpost Africa | N18G Rwanda-backed M23 rebels have announced ...
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels staging an offensive in east Congo said on Saturday they would withdraw forces from the seized town ...
The prospect of a ceasefire in the strategic town of Walikale, which the M23 rebels captured last week, had briefly fuelled hopes of reviving stalled diplomatic efforts to resolve the biggest ...
A ceasefire between Congolese forces and M23 rebels in Walikale, eastern Congo, has broken down, following rebels' claims ...
In a stunning blow to cease-fire hopes, the Rwanda-backed M23 rebels seized the mineral-rich town of Walikale in the ...
M23 armed group keeps hold of the town of Walikale which it recently captured in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, ...