The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on ...
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels on Monday pulled out of peace talks with the Democratic Republic of Congo's government less than 24 ...
Members of the M23 rebel group gather to supervise Congolese potential recruits before being taken to training centres run by ...
Rwanda-backed rebels battling Congo’s army have pushed into a strategic, mineral-rich town in the east, ignoring calls for a ...
The leader of the rebels who captured two key cities in eastern Congo tells The Associated Press that international sanctions ...
Since the M23 offensive across the region earlier this year, an estimated 1.2 million people have been displaced across North ...
Latest attacks targeted positions not only in Walikale territory, North Kivu, but also in South Kivu, says statement - ...
The M23 rebels in control of key areas of eastern Congo agreed Friday to a ceasefire with African coalition peacekeepers who ...
Group cites unilateral ceasefire that it declared on Feb. 22 and need to create favorable conditions for dialogue to resolve ...
The three Americans had their sentences reduced to life imprisonment ahead of an expected visit from a Trump official.
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels have captured yet another strategic town in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo, ...