The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on ...
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels on Monday pulled out of peace talks with the Democratic Republic of Congo's government less than 24 ...
9don MSN
The leader of the rebels who captured two key cities in eastern Congo tells The Associated Press that international sanctions ...
Latest attacks targeted positions not only in Walikale territory, North Kivu, but also in South Kivu, says statement - ...
Congolese rebel leader and coordinator of the AFC-M23 movement, in Bukavu, eastern Democratic Republic of Congo February 27, ...
Efforts to achieve a ceasefire collapsed last week after the rebels pulled out from talks being facilitated by Angola.
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels have captured yet another strategic town in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo, ...
Peace talks between the Democratic Republic of Congo and the M23 rebel group brokered by Angola aimed at ending the conflict in eastern Congo will begin on March 18 in Angola’s capital Luanda ...
Rwanda-backed rebels battling Congo’s army have pushed into a strategic, mineral-rich town in the east, ignoring calls for a ...
2d
The Citizen on MSNConvicted war criminal Lubanga launches rebel group in eastern CongoMembers of the M23 rebel group gather to supervise Congolese potential recruits before being taken to training centres run by ...
FILE PHOTO: M23 rebels stand guard during a meeting organised by the M23 at the Stade de l'Unite, after the town of Goma was taken by the M23 rebels, in Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo ...
Talks, which the DRC government previously rejected, sought to resolve the conflict in the east of the country.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results