The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on ...
The M23 rebels in control of key areas of eastern Congo agreed yesterday to a ceasefire with African coalition peacekeepers ...
The meeting in Doha would be the first between the two sides since the rebels backed by Rwanda captured two provincial ...
The convicted war criminal, Thomas Lubanga, based in Uganda, has declared the formation of a new rebel movement - the ...
FDLR is a UN and US-blacklisted terrorist organization founded by military and paramilitary extremists linked to the 1994 ...
Qatar Hosts Talks Between DR Congo & Rwanda, Also Meets M23 Rebels: Reports | Firstpost Africa | N18G The second round of DRC ...
Members of the M23 rebel group gather to supervise Congolese potential recruits before being taken to training centres run by ...
Rwandan-backed rebels have seized control of vast parts of eastern Congo and are now threatening to push westward into two ...
Amid ongoing conflict in eastern DRC, insecurity disrupts church life as M23 rebels advance. Faith communities adapt, ...
Latest attacks targeted positions not only in Walikale territory, North Kivu, but also in South Kivu, says statement - ...
The source declined to say where M23 rebels would withdraw to. "We are asking for Walikale and surroundings to remain demilitarised," the source said. "If the FARDC (Congo's army) and their allies ...
(Reuters) -Rwanda-backed M23 rebels staging an offensive in east Congo said on Saturday they would withdraw forces from the seized town of Walikale in support of peace efforts, having previously ...