Since the M23 offensive across the region earlier this year, an estimated 1.2 million people have been displaced across North ...
The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on ...
Group cites unilateral ceasefire that it declared on Feb. 22 and need to create favorable conditions for dialogue to resolve ...
A Trump administration official says the United States is talking with conflict-plagued Congo about developing its mineral ...
2d
The Citizen on MSNConvicted war criminal Lubanga launches rebel group in eastern CongoMembers of the M23 rebel group gather to supervise Congolese potential recruits before being taken to training centres run by ...
Movement (M23) rebels have announced plans to establish their own banking system in areas under their control in the ...
6d
allAfrica.com on MSNArmed groups install ‘parallel administration’ in DR Congo, Security Council hearsArmed groups affiliated with Rwanda-backed M23 rebels in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) have continued to ...
FILE PHOTO: M23 rebels stand guard during a meeting organised by the M23 at the Stade de l'Unite, after the town of Goma was taken by the M23 rebels, in Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo ...
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels have captured yet another strategic town in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo, ...
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels staging an offensive in east Congo said on Saturday they would withdraw forces from the seized town ...
In a statement, the military said it took note of the rebel group's decision to heed the ceasefire called for by Congolese ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results